Patti & Malvone Law Group, LLC specializes in all areas of intellectual property law. Our Firm is dedicated to providing top quality services at reasonable rates and prides itself on providing clients with prompt, personal service from experienced attorneys. We are located in the historic One North LaSalle building in the heart of Chicago’s Loop. Our services include:
- Patent and trademark preparation and prosecution
- U.S. and international prosecution
- Litigation on IP and related business matters
- Patent infringement and validity opinions
- Product clearance and patentability opinions
- IP monetization through claim charting, assertion and licensing
- Unfair trade practices and trade secret misappropriation
- Counseling in developing strategic intellectual property protection, portfolio development and management, inventor education and award programs, and enforcement.
Members of our Firm have broad experience in intellectual property practice and related legal matters, from high-tech patent prosecution to complex litigation. A high level of service is maintained through our Firm’s commitment to adding only practitioners who contribute high quality work product and are attentive to the needs of our Firm’s clients. Our Firm also has attorneys who advise our clients on additional legal matters including business-oriented litigation, restrictive covenants, contracts, acquisitions, employment counseling and creditors rights.
Technical areas in which our Firm has advised clients include:
- Electrical engineering
- Communication systems
- Computer sciences
- Aerospace Technology
- Life sciences
- Mechanical engineering
- Systems engineering
Our Firm services a wide variety of clients including corporations, non-profit organizations, universities and individual inventors.